2010年8月3日火曜日

Relief



So the last two days have been great. Yesterday I got to meet my junior high school JTE who is amazing, and arranged to tutor one of his students in the speech contest. I went grocery shopping (glad I can get to Abashiri sometimes) and explored the beach a little.


Today I went to work and after making some lesson plans and drawing up an ID card I tutored the jr high girl. She is so bright and made me re-excited for this job. I also got the thumbs up from my JTE on the speech I'll give to the school and the Bingo games I made (thanks for the push Kim).

Then after that we drove out to a couple of my schools, the nursery school was filled with about 10 little kids all in their pjs eating lunch. So adorable. Then after lunch I went to the high school. The staff there are amazing! My two JTEs and I talked for about 2 hours! We're excited to start the classes! They also want to have dinner with me this month and plan to invite me to the high school enkais.

In the afternoon I finished up my day with my BOE people and it was too fun. I got a lot done but I also got to learn a lot and visit a lot. I can't wait to get into this properly. It feels like it will be as busy as GEOs possibly more but so much more rewarding!

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿